Research Paper Observation

Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Greetings follower. Welcome to another exciting installment of my blog. In this post I will continue to discuss the progress of my research paper. So far it has been going swimmingly. I have gathered several sources at this point and am in the process of now procrastinating by watching episodes of Justice League and writing this blog post instead of working on my essay three A check point that is due tonight. Luckily I already did the annotated bibliography for one of the three sources so I only have two more to do. How hard could it be? But the research process is going well and I really look forward to getting more into my research topic because I believe it is a very important issue that needs to be addressed. I just know my research paper will be the straw that breaks the camel's back and will get the ball rolling on replacing fossil fuels with clean renewable sources of energy. Crazier things have happened...probably. As I said before the research process is going great and I have gotten a lot accomplished so far and have a good feeling about it. So far I have gotten most of my sources from the online databases provided by the library but I do plan on probably getting some actual text sources from the library on when the other groups are meeting for class. I just want to repeat I will be at the library on Thursday, not sleeping in. Tune in next week for another exciting blog post where I will be discussing something. Good night.